Trusted Builders in Hillingdon
Home improvement work can be a stressful experience... but not with expert technicians on your side! We're the builders Hillingdon has come to trust for all sorts of renovation, redecoration and repair services. Planning some revamping of your office space? Need to do some repairs around the house? We're your one-stop shop for high quality, affordable craftsmanship.
Book Us as Your Hillingdon Builders And You Get:
- 24-hour a day phone support, so give the tradesmen a call any time you've got a query, or want to start laying plans for your home improvement!
- A no-obligation consultation at the property or premises where you need the work. You'll discuss the budget for your revamping in person
- A strict financial limit to set - we don't stray outside of you budget, so you always feel in control
- A full quality guarantee, and the additional peace of mind that comes from knowing all renovation and repair services are performed under full insurance cover
Need Building Services in Hillingdon? Here's What We Offer:
- Painting and Decorating: superior results come from training and equipment, which is why we provide Hillingdon experts with the latest painting tools and techniques.
- Kitchen Fitting Services: planning to upgrade your kitchen? We provide the complete package, from initial planning to final installation.
- Bathroom Fitting Services: get the skills necessary for plumbing, electrical work, tiling, decorating and more - everything you need for all scales of renovation.
- Plastering and Wall Boarding: in need of some expert plastering or re-plastering for your walls or ceilings? That's exactly what this service is for.
- Tiling Services: for all tiling, grouting and even tile sealant work, this option is the choice for you. There's almost no surface Hillingdon team can't fit tiles to!
- Wallpapering Services: suitable for internal and external corners, for areas around radiators, light switches and sockets, staircase walls, and more...
What if you don't need such builders services? We know the solution - take advantage of the variety of handyman services we provide. The professionals can hand pictures, fit blind poles, change light switches and more.
Is There Anything You Need to Know About Our Services?
Before your service starts we'll send you a clear, itemised breakdown of the material and labour costs involved in the work that you've discussed with us. This means you'll always be in control of your spend - we always stay within budget - and that all material and labour costs are transparent upfront.
If you've already purchased the materials you want the refurbishment specialists to use we'll be able to provide a precise estimate, while if we're buying them en-route we'll be able to give a clear estimate based on the experience of the suppliers in question.
The Booking Process - Five Minutes and Done!
It'll only take you a couple of minutes to contact a customer care representaative and send us the details about the home improvement job you need. You can choose between different contact options- see the form just below this paragraph. And remember, we're standing by around the clock - that's 24 hours a day, every day of the week - to take your call, so get in touch any time.
You'll get your no-obligation in-home consultation arranged then and there!
Information You Need Prior to Renovations in Hillingdon
Hillingdon is an area situated within its eponymous London Borough of Hillingdon. It has a long history as a parish in the county of Middlesex that originally included the market town of Uxbridge. During the 1920s Hillingdon experienced a rapid increase in population and was included in Uxbridge Urban District in 1929. After 1965, it has formed part of Greater London. The main landmarks of the area are the Church of St John the Baptist and Hillingdon Court. The latter was built in 1858 by Sir Charles Mils. Under the ownership of ACS International Schools, the mansion has been extended and converted in parts to meet the needs of a school, until nowadays.